Look no further than Global Hardwood when seeking a reputable flooring warehouse with great prices. We’re all about saving you money, but affordable prices are only one of the many reasons to buy from our warehouse- we also have one of the largest selections of premium flooring in the area. Contact our wood floor warehouse by phone or browse our inventory online to see why we are one of the most respected suppliers in the LA and Thousand Oaks communities. Our list of quality flooring products includes:
– Solid Wood Flooring, popular among homeowners with wood sub floors or raised foundation homes. Our ¾” solid wood flooring allows for multiple refinishes and long-lasting beauty throughout your home. Our solid wood flooring is available in a number of rich color and grain options. Feel free to reach out to one of our flooring specialists by calling 323-732-3333 with your questions.
– Engineered Wood Flooring looks great, is easy to install, and is cost-effective for customers on a budget. Choose from the following collections:
- Oasis Carmel Collection
- European Oak
- Boen Collection
- Europe Clear Grade
– Laminate Flooring works great on top of sub-flooring topped with foam or film underlayment and offers sound-reducing and moisture-protection properties. See all of our laminate options online to compare and contrast colors and styles. Laminate is an excellent option for warehouse and storage flooring because of its low cost and durability.
– Choose Luxury SPC Vinyl flooring when looking for a waterproof product that will last for many years. SPC vinyl is dent resistant and able to withstand heavy traffic on a day-to-day basis. You’ll find samples of our SPC vinyl products on our website, along with information about the benefits of choosing this very affordable product for your home, office, or place of business. Warehouse flooring and design specialists often recommend SPC vinyl for projects on a tight budget.
– Unfinished Flooring is ideal for DIY homeowners with the right tools and knowledge to turn unfinished wood into beautiful flooring. Inquire about the costs by phone or by using our convenient Web form.
– Glues, Adhesives, Underlay, and Molding all take your project to its completion. Don’t check out with your flooring without making sure you have everything necessary to finish the job with professionalism. From cork underlay and roll foam to bulk adhesive and numerous options for crown molding, we have it all at prices you’re sure to love.
Whether you choose to handle the installation on your own or wish to hire our experts for the job, know for certain, we are with you from beginning to end at Global Hardwood. Our flooring warehouse is committed to a successful project every time we make a sale, so you won’t have to worry about getting stuck halfway through your flooring project with no help in sight.
Bookmark our website for information on how to professionally install your flooring and keep our number in a handy place in case you need to speak with us in-person. Reach our pros by phone at 805-230-1300.